• Removes brassy, yellow, and orange tones.
• Hydrate and nourish locks.
• Nourishes hair to help leave hair looking bright.
All Noughty products are:
• Made up of at least 97% Natural Ingredients
• 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free
• Formulated without silicones, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals
• 100% ethically traded and sustainably sourced
• Women founded by Natural Beauty Experts
• Tested and compliant to European Cosmetic Regulations ensuring the highest quality standards and performance
Carefully curated ingredients help to hydrate and tone hair. The plant power in Purple Reign Conditioner includes:
A moisture maven – this humectant works to soften and smooth as well as helping hair retain its moisture.
Whether in your breakfast bowl or haircare they hydrate and help keep hair looking and feeling healthy.
An antioxidant powerhouse extracted to help hair replenish lost moisture.
This tone-correcting conditioner also contains:
Balancing the brass comes from one of our 3% synthetic ingredients, driving performance alongside our natural ingredients. Violet pigments have colour correcting superpowers: neutralizing warm hues by toning them down.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Sorbic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), C13-15 Alkane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium-10, Dicaprylyl Ether, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Lauryl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acid Violet 43
Made of hydrogen and oxygen, water is used as a solvent (dissolves ingredients), humectant (draws in moisture), and emollient for skin (retain moisture).
POWERED BY CLEARFORME
1. Apply evenly to wet hair from mid-lengths to ends.2. Leave for 1-2 minutes. 3. Rinse out.
*If this is your first time using a purple conditioner, leave it on for 1 minute. Everyone’s hair is different, so this gives you a chance to see how it works for your hair. You can always leave it on longer next wash. Rinse completely from scalp to ends.