• Removes brassy, yellow, and orange tones.
• Hydrate and nourish locks.
• Nourishes hair to help leave hair looking bright.
All Noughty products are:
• Made up of at least 97% Natural Ingredients
• 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free
• Formulated without silicones, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals
• 100% ethically traded and sustainably sourced
• Women founded by Natural Beauty Experts
• Tested and compliant to European Cosmetic Regulations ensuring the highest quality standards and performance
Carefully curated ingredients help to gently cleanse and tone hair. The plant power in Purple Reign Shampoo includes:
A moisture maven – this humectant works to soften and smooth as well as helping hair retain its moisture
Whether in your breakfast bowl or haircare they hydrate and help keep hair looking and feeling healthy.
An antioxidant powerhouse extracted to help hair replenish lost moisture
This tone-correcting shampoo also contains:
Balancing the brass comes from one of our 3% synthetic ingredients, driving performance alongside our natural ingredients. Violet pigments have color correcting superpowers: neutralizing warm hues by toning them down.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Sodium Methyl Isethionate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Laurate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Acid Violet 43
Made of hydrogen and oxygen, water is used as a solvent (dissolves ingredients), humectant (draws in moisture), and emollient for skin (retain moisture).
POWERED BY CLEARFORME
1. Apply to wet hair from root to tip.
2. If using for first time, leave on for 1 minute. If not, leave on for 1-3 minutes.
3. Rinse out completely.
*For optimal use, activate shampoo by rubbing into palms with water.
*If you are making the transition from conventional to natural shampoo, it may take up to 8 washes to see the full results..
*Purple shampoo is meant to be used along with your normal shampoo and usage frequency will depend on how quickly your hair needs a refresh.