• Defines waves, curls, kinks and coils
• Softens and calms unruly hair.
• Curly Girl Method approved
All Noughty products are:
• Made up of at least 97% Natural Ingredients
• 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free
• Formulated without silicones, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals
• 100% ethically traded and sustainably sourced
• Women founded by Natural Beauty Experts
• Tested and compliant to European Cosmetic Regulations ensuring the highest quality standards and performance
Carefully curated natural ingredients nurture curls helping to improve suppleness, smoothness and shine. In Wave Hello shampoo this includes:
SEA KELP EXTRACT
Rich in vitamins, minerals and trace elements that provide support for the hair.
For manes in distress this adds a replenishing dose of amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
Rich in vitamins, this star oil gets its' green colour from chlorophylls and carotenoids contributing to protection from antioxidants.
This curl defining shampoo also contains:
SLMI (SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE)
Derived from coconuts this mild, water-soluble surfactant gives Wave Hello Curl Defining Shampoo that lather and cleansing action, enabling Noughty to produce high performance shampoos that are 100% sulphate-free.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-6, CocoGlucoside, Glycol Distearate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Phytate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.
Made of hydrogen and oxygen, water is used as a solvent (dissolves ingredients), humectant (draws in moisture), and emollient for skin (retain moisture).
POWERED BY CLEARFORME
1. Apply to wet hair from root to tip.
2. Massage with fingertips for a soft lather.
3. Rinse out completely.
*For optimal use, activate shampoo by rubbing into palms with water.
*If you are making the transition from conventional to natural shampoo, it may take up to 8 washes to see the full results.